Friday, December 28, 2007

 

Entrepreneurs - Start Selling More






Entrepreneurs Corner - Priority Information


If you're an entrepreneur and you're either selling
online or starting to think about it - sooner or later you'll
need a shopping cart
. And you'll need a shopping
cart that does it all for you without any hassles.

I've been using my shopping cart now for 6 years and they
have never let me down.

Here's a link where you can check it out. If you're not in
the market and know someone who is - please forward this link
to him.

http://www.kickstartcart.com/app/?pr=31&id=122535


These guys are good!


Affordable and Powerful. Click Here to try the World's Smartest Shopping Cart system.





Telephone Sales Tip

If you rely on the telephone to make appointments
and follow-up with your sales prospects and customers, you need
to visit my good friend Art Sobczak's website.

He'll show you "How You Will Get More Sales, Appointments
and Commitments By Phone, In Less Time, and Without
Morale-Killing Rejection."


Art is simply brilliant and you need to put him on your team:

Go here for details:





Here's A Spam Filter That Works!

I don't know about you, but I get a ton of e-mails
every day
. Lately I've been averaging 1,000 a day.
So of course I need a Spam Filter and have been using Spam Arrest
for several years and they have been a terrific resource for
me and can be for you too.

You can go here to check them out:




Need a new website?

One of my newest suppliers
is someone I've had on my To Do List for years.
Well, two months ago I signed up with them and started building
a new and functional website.

In the last 8 weeks I've built a 39 page website that works.
They have manuals and video tutorials that walk you through
the process step by step.

Most people don't have a clue about how to build a website
that works. Having cute graphics isn't enough.

My new website is a work in progress and I won't declare it's
finished until I have about 100 pages. You can see my new website
at:
http://www.startsellingmore.com

Remember - it's a work in progress.

I just got an e-mail from the company I'm working with and
they're offering a 2-1 special offer. Please remember - this
isn't just about hosting a website - they simplify the entire
process for you.


Please go here to get all the facts:



Best wishes for continued success during 2008.


Jim Meisenheimer

Check out my Start Selling More website


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?