Monday, May 22, 2006

 

How To Create Brain Sparks . . .

About 40 minutes into a 4 mile walk, which takes me 57 minutes, I started thinking about a new product. The more I thought about the new product the faster I walked. One of my newsletter subscribers said he liked my newsletters when they included motivational quotes.

Well I've been collecting them for years and the idea I got during this early morning brisk walk was to put them into a book. Then as I started walking faster I got another brain spark - why not put each one on a separate poster in the book.

The book would be delivered in an eBook format as a PDF file which means you could print each quote as a separate page, as a poster using your color printer. Well, you'll learn more about my Inspirational, Educational, Informational, and Motivational Quote Book as soon as it's completed.

The real purpose of this newsletter is to remind you that you can get some of your best ideas when you're exercising.

Hey, I'm not the first entrepreneur to grease the creative process with robust exercise.

I read that Steven King, the famed author, runs several miles every day.

Benjamin Franklin swam the Thames River daily.

Marie and Pierre Curie often took long bike rides.

Stephen Ramocki, has done research which shows the brain functions better after exercise and the effect can last for several hours.

Ramocki also says, "To function optimally, each person's brain needs a physically fit body." Who can argue with the logic of that?

The next time you want to create some brain sparks go for a long and fast walk, a bike ride, or a long run.

It's great for your health and it can be good for your business too!
Gotta go - it's time for another 4 mile walk.

F.M. Alexander once said, "Every man, woman, and child holds the possibility of physical perfection: it rests with each of us to attain it by personal understanding and effort."

Start selling more . . .

Jim Meisenheimer


PS - Summer is right around the corner and here's a summer special to make your wallets jump for joy! If you order before Friday May 26th you can get my Ultimate No-Brainer Selling Skills Manuals Volume I & II for only . . . and save a bundle. Two sales manuals and loaded with sales tips. This offer is good until Friday or until I take off for the long weekend.

Complete scoop here:
http://www.meisenheimer.com/products/twomanuals.htm

PPS - Another way to get a good workout is to sign-up for my Fundamentals of Professional Selling Workshop. This workshop is a check-up from the neck-up!

See this for details:
http://www.meisenheimer.com/sales_training/salesworkshop.shtml

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?