Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

How To Close The Sale Today

How would you like to close more sales and do it faster? Yeah, right who wouldn't want that.

Well I have a little jewel I want to share with you. I was doing a little research for a client and I came across something every professional sales person should benefit from.

There's a sign sales rep named Lloyd Allaire and he's developed a way to get decision-makers, at all levels, to make on-the-spot-decisions.

It's really a No-Brainer. Let me paraphrase what he says. Imagine talking with a decision-maker and he says he wants to think about it. Ever hear that one before?

Well, Lloyd usually responds with something like, "We sometimes offer additional savings, when small businesses like yours do business with us on one call. You're probably not interested - but let's see what the numbers work out to." Then he shows them the math.

My guess is you can use this with just a little tweeking to suit your business.


Jim Meisenheimer
Guru No-Brainer Selling Skills

800-266-1268

http://www.meisenheimer.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?