Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

What The World Needs More Of

This morning I was out for my 4 mile bike ride. Where I ride there is lots of construction (Lots of Union workers) - nothing wrong with that my dad was a Union guy.

I passed two crews working along the side of the road - leaning on their shovels.

When was the last time an entrepreneur who was planning a new business venture said, "First thing I gotta do is hire some Union guys?" Yeah right!



Jim Meisenheimer
My business is your business


Jim Meisenheimer's business is your business. His sales techniques and selling skills focus on practical ideas that get immediate results. You can discover all his secrets by contacting him at (800) 266-1268, e-mail:jim@meisenheimer.com or by visiting his website: http://www.meisenheimer.com

You can also check out his NEW online Sales Effectiveness 360 Assessment at this website:
http://www.no-brainersalesprofiles.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?