Tuesday, August 17, 2004

 

No B.S. - These Books Are Good!


Hello

My friend Dan Kennedy - who I rely on for profitable business and marketing advice - has three new B.S. books just published. He's asked me to let my friends and customers know about them, and I'm glad to do that.

In fact I urge you to walk over broken glass to get these books.

I think you'll find these books valuable and after you read them - you'll want to call and thank me. These books are good and fun to read.

The three books are:

No B.S. Business Success. The ultimate No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Take No Prisoners Tough and Spirited Guide.

No B.S. Time Management For Entrepreneurs: The Ultimate No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Guide To Time Management.

No B.S. Sales Success: The ultimate No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Take No Prisoners & Make Tons Of Money Guide.

To make it easy for you I've put these books on the top of my reading list on my website. You're just one click away from getting more information.

These books are loaded with lots of practical ideas.

These books are in my Learning Library and I hope you'll put them in yours. Last year alone I invested over $3750 in Dan Kennedy products and systems.

Here's your link:http://meisenheimer.com/aboutjim/read.shtml


Jim Meisenheimer
Creator No-Brainer Selling Skills

(800) 266-1268

P.S. - Don't forget to register your salespeople for my next TeleSeminar
5 Secrets To Preparing Winning Proposals That Will Suck The Wind Out Of Your Competitor's Sail
Tuesday August 31, 2004 at 7 PM (EST)


Can't attend - order the CD.
For more information and to sign-up go here:

http://www.kickstartcart.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=90679

P.P.S. - I completely trashed my old website. The good one is up and running. Let me know what your reaction is.http://www.meisenheimer.com


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?