Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

Make It Easy . . .

 
Make it easy for your customers to do business with you.
 
Back in Illinois I had a long-term relationship with a printing company.  In a nutshell they were terrific.
 
In Florida, I had to look for another one.  The closest printer is 20 minutes from my office.  They are friendly people and do good work.
 
But, they don't make it easy to do business with them.
 
1.  They don't accept credit cards.
 
2.  They won't send you an invoice.
 
I have to call them or ask them to send me an e-mail with an invoice to find out how much I need to write the check out for.
 
It's very easy for them.  It's not so easy for their customers.
 
Make it easy for your customers to do business with you!
 
 
Jim Meisenheimer
 

 
P.S.  Here's a quote that was submitted by Claire.
 
It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?