Friday, July 30, 2004

 

I Need Your Help

I really do need your help.
 
I have a bi-weekly Newsletter called "No-Brainer Selling Tips."
 
The primary purpose of this newsletter is quite simply to help you: 

  >>>  Increase the recognition you deserve. 
  >>>  Increase your sales. 
  >>>  Increase your personal income.

 
Look, I know selling isn't easy. It also doesn't have to be a pain in your butt.
 
It doesn't take brains to succeed in sales it takes discipline. With this in mind
 
. . . What do you need help with?
 
I want to hear from you:
 
. . . Tell me what you want me to write about.
. . . Tell me what your biggest challenge is.
. . . Tell me what keeps you awake at night.
 
If you'll do this for me - here's what I'll do for you.
 
I promise I'll read everything you send me.
 
I also promise to dedicate my No-Brainer Selling Tips Newsletters to your needs not mine. You have my word on that. Please take a quick 45 seconds right now to send me an e-mail with your biggest challenge.
 
Who knows, you might send me something that I end up writing about in a future Newsletter that unleashes the true potential within you.
 
And remember . . . make everyday a Masterpiece!

Jim Meisenheimer
Creator No-Brainer Selling Skills

e-mail:  jim@meisenheimer.com

(800) 266-1268

http://www.meisenheimer.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?